Saturday, February 26, 2011

A Month in the Life of My I-Phone

The camera on my phone has so many more photo-ops than my big bulky expensive-ish camera. The good camera only makes it out of the bag on important days like birthdays or trips. Even though I carry a point and shoot camera in my purse at all times, the phone still captures more memories, many times way more authentic too. I never know what pictures are going to be on my phone, since it's one of the kids' favorite things to play with! The month of February brought a new phone into our lives....my I-phone 4. Here are a select group of pictures that were taken on my phone this month, starting with the kids at the mall playground on one of the days that we got out of school for ice. We pretty much had the mall to ourselves that day!



This month we also celebrated my teammate Carrie's 5oth birthday. Here is the Key 4th grade team, and someone I wish was still on the 4th grade team!

The girls' 5th birthday shirts

Carson playing Y-basketball...wish the phone had better zoom!

Emmy wearing my heels

manis and pedis for their 5th birthday

one of the kids took this pic of Uncle John when he came over to bring the girls their b-day presents. he wore Nathan's track medals from his meet so he could show us.

visiting with Grandad on the girls' 5th birthday

Chik fil A playground after soccer

Carson and Ella posed for pics on the top bunk, that still hasn't worn off

Ella

My front tooth that has given me problems for 20 years decided to come out in the middle of my Language Arts lesson last Thursday. Here I am at the dentist with the tooth on my lap...sad story.

Cooper was being sweet and cuddly one night last week.

Outback...yum...on Friday before the girls' talent show at school

getting ready to perform in the talent show at Park Row Christian

and that takes us up to a picture that I took today...the sun rising over Fort Worth, as the Cowtown 2011 10K was about to start!! I love having a camera on my phone!

No comments: