Saturday, December 13, 2008

Gingerbread Playdate

On Wednesday night we had a gingerbread play date with some friends from my school. Julie hosted, and the kids had lots of fun! They ate pizza, played in Reese and Quinn's awesome playroom, and then made gingerbread houses. This was my family's first attempt at putting together a gingerbread house, and it turned out alot easier than I thought. The kids loved munching candy and licking the icing as we put it together.
Sadly, the gingerbread house did not survive the car ride home. By the time we reached our house the roof had fallen off. No one seemed to mind though! This gave the kids even more opportunity to snack on it!
We're going to try to make the gingerbread play date a yearly tradition! What fun!

The kiddos with the gingerbread houses and trains


Ella Cate, Emma Claire, Quinn, and Grayson eating pizza


These 4 kiddos were baked and born : ) during the 2005-2006 school year. Stevi (Grayson's mommy), Julie (Quinn's mommy), and I were all pregnant together. The girls were born in February, Quinn was born in March, and Grayson was born in April. They have lots of fun together, as do their mommys!!


The Stewart gingerbread house 2008! : )


Cade, Ella Cate, and Emma Claire decorating


Emma Claire, Quinny, and Ella Cate


Emma and Quinn

Carson and Reese

2 comments:

Binford Family said...

ok I need you to teach me how to link with the name of the person.

Chelsi said...

That looks like fun! I always thought it would be fun to go to one of those parties! I love the girls' outfits!