Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas in the Country

This weekend we celebrated an early Christmas with all of our family in Texarkana. The kids, Caleb, and I headed to Texarkana on Saturday morning. Sam stayed behind to move most of our things into our new house...we sure missed him! Anyway, we arrived at my Dad, Julie, and Cylas' house for lunch and presents on Saturday afternoon. The kids got lots of fun stuff and bunches of good loving!
We spent Saturday night at my Mo and Wissy's house. The kids always love being there because they have free reign of the house (just as we always did as kids ; ) ). We ate lunch with my Mom's side of the family on Sunday afternoon. Santa even stopped by for a quick visit at Mo's! The kids got more lovin and many neat things to take home!

Carson surrounded by presents at my Dad's house

The girls delivering gifts...they normally DO NOT walk around with passys, but with all of the faces and places they were unfamiliar with they got passys to ease anxiety. ; )


Helping Cy pass out gifts


Sporting new fairy costumes from my cousin Brittney




Caleb, Cy, and the kiddos


Cy and Caleb



Uncle Caleb and Emmy watching the Grinch


leaving my Dad's house with all of their goodies


Caden rode the 4 wheeler all over the place at Mo's


Cade and his 2nd cousin Emily have the best time together!


Carson and Santa at MoJo's house


My cousin Jeremy's family


Santa and my cousin's little girl Kylie


Carson and Santa


Cade and Santa


Santa and my MoJo. Caleb found this shirt at Nordstrom Rack when he was there shopping awhile back. It is a Lucky Brand shirt that just happened to say MoJo!! : )


Santa and my gang!


Santa and the girls

1 comment:

Shawna Nicholson said...

the MOJO shirt is adorable! I can't believe "Bob" found that. Tell everyone in your fam MErry Christmas for me!