Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Our 1st Trip to The Great Wolf Lodge

Last weekend we had our first Great Wolf experience! It was so fun, and it's been a long time coming!! I've been wanting to take the kids since it first opened at least 4 years ago! We finally got the chance to go...and it was FREE!! We signed up for a time share presentation at a Mavs game last season, and after completing the quick time share presentation we got a free trip to Great Wolf!! I love free!!! I could've never justified forking over what it would've cost us to stay there!! Fun times were had by all!!!
All pics courtesy of the trusty I-phone!! I had charged my good camera's battery, and it was all ready to go, but I forgot it!!! Again my handy phone saved the day...picture quality is terrible, but it was documented! Zombie eyes in every shot, but it was the weekend before Halloween! Ha!!


Checking in...getting ready for fun!


These pictures are out of order (as always), but before we checked in we stopped at La Hacienda Ranch in Grapevine for a yummy lunch! Em looks so grown up to me here! :(

The lodge!!

The lobby decorated for Halloween!

Out of order...here they are pre-GWL getting ready to eat at La Hacienda Ranch!

More decorations at Great Wolf!

Here is a pic of our elevator ride! They were in full Halloween spirit there! Fun!!

Em's elevator ride!

Car and Em getting ready to head to our room! El was in a mood at the moment, and Cade never wants his picture taken, so it was these 2 who posed! Ha!!

Sweet boy was soooo excited!

We settled into our room and got dressed to swim!


Car was ready...snorkle and all!



On our way into the water park we stopped for a few photo-ops! Now El was ready for pics, and all Em wanted to do was swim!! Car is always ok with Mommy taking pics! Love my boy!

Sweet swimmers!! No crowds!! They had the park pretty much all to themselves!

Mommy with Carson and El


Ella Cate




Car and El



After swimming we headed back up to our room, and we changed. Then we trick-or-treated in the hotel, went to story time in the lobby, and that's when my phone died! Boo! I hadn't packed a charger, so I got no pics of our fun on Sunday, but we really did enjoy it to the fullest!
story time

the wolves


Car with The GWLodge in Legos!!

Sitting at the bar waiting for Mommy and Daddy's margaritas!! Ha!! Daddy got our dinner from Chik fil A and brought it back to the hotel! $17.00 for a child's buffet meal at GWL...I don't think so!



More story time!!

No comments: