Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Emma's and Ella's Kindergarten Feast

Today the girls had their Thanksgiving feast at school!! They dressed up in their "Gobble Gobble" shirts and headed out the door!! We were all excited that our Thanksgiving vacation was about to begin!

Ella Cate at the feast!

Emma Claire about to dig into her yummy lunch! She ate green beans, apple sauce, and a roll...and that's it!! The turkey, mac n cheese, and mashed potatoes looked so yummy to me...come on girl!!

Mom and Em

Girlies and Mommy ready to leave for school!! We were loving that we matched!! I got my turkey shirt from Old Navy 4 years ago, and I just found a matching shirt for them last week! Old Navy is recycling their graphics, but I was so thankful!! We have never had matching shirts!

Grayson ready to eat!

After school the gang and Quinny ate turkey cupcakes in my classroom.

and they hid under my desk!


Ella Bella and Mommy at the feast!

1 comment:

Binford Family said...

So sad to miss it! Thank you for snapping one of my little man. The girls and you looked adorable!