Thursday, November 10, 2011

Celebrating a Successful Season!

After competition last Sunday we headed to our staple Sunday afternoon restaurant, McAllisters! We love it! It's easy, quick, everyone can find something they like, and they have 99 cents kids meals! The girls got GIANT cookies to celebrate!!

Silly Ella Bella!!


My Emma Claire...who lost another tooth last Friday 11-4-11. I can't keep up with all of the teeth that are falling out around here!! The tooth fairy did come, and she was given $5, neon crayons, and a bottle of Arielle (the princess) hand sanitizer to clip on her backpack. I'm not sure how the tooth fairy who visits our house comes bearing so many surprises!! It's getting pricey! I think I got a half dollar coin (whatever those are called) for my teeth!!

No comments: