Thursday, November 10, 2011

Ella's Mall Date With Mommy!!

Ella and I had an unplanned mall date earlier this week, and we had so much fun!! I can't even remember why I needed to get to the mall, but everyone except Ella wanted to stay with Sam. So Ella and I headed to the mall...we had time to hold hands :), take in the scenery, get a sweet treat, and even write a letter to Santa!! She was feeling so special, and I soaked it all in!!

We found these pins that looked like our Slicky, and it made us both feel pretty sentimental! He was a good boy!! El confessed that she's been wanting a girl "Slick dog" for a long time, and I told her that's going to have to wait. :)


Macy's had their "letter to Santa" station up!! No one was there, and Ella took her time writing a good letter!

:):):)


Here she is sending it off to the North Pole!!


She loves the gumball machines!!

In Gap she found a stuffed Sophie!! Ha!!

She picked a pretty frosted cookie...

played hopscotch in JC Penney

and spent a loooooong time looking in the junky mall toy store!!
We both had so much fun. Spending time with 1 vs 4 is so different!! I want to be better about taking everyone on individual "dates"!! So special!

1 comment:

Chelsi said...

Fun! I have taken Carter on a date recently and loved it too! Ella is such a sweet! I love how soft spoken she can be!