Sunday, March 27, 2011

I-phone Fun!!


Here are some pictures that my phone has captured this past month...I love the crazy variety of photos!!
When I took the above picture I was thinking how neat it would be to have a twin, they truly are best friends!

Carson having computer time



The precious boot cut Hudsons that were $79.00 at Arlington's new Nordstrom Rack!!

Glory glory Hallelujah!! 2 miles from my house!

On the way to a St. Pattys Day girls night!

Cars new haircut

sweet Emma Claire

Cowgirl Ella Cate

My little ones! :)

Daddy's new mower! Fun

Friday at my desk oh how I love Fridays!


My classroom pre-open house!

My mini-van hit 80,000

Bren and I were planning our families vacays to Destin, FL at Gloria's after Chelsi's baby shower! Can't wait til August!

Balloons at Spaghetti Warehouse, and Ashlyn got to spend the night


The goodie tree I made for Chelsi's shower


My Ellie and Carson eating bananas!

No comments: