Monday, March 14, 2011

Quinny's Pirate and Princess Tea Party

Quinny had her 5th birthday at a precious coffee shop in downtown Mansfield. The guests were asked to come to the party dressed as a pirate or princess. I unfortunately didn't remember that until I looked at the invitation to type the address into my phone, after we were already in the car. Boo! Thankfully the girls didn't have a meltdown about not being in costume, and Carson was glad that I forgot because "he didn't want to dress up" (sometimes he's too big for his britches) ha!! It was a beautiful day to be outside so I had some of the guests and Quinn pose by the sign for a quick picture.

Quinny in her sweet princess costume.

The three amigos. Quinn was tucked in her mommy's belly on the same floor of the same hospital the day that I delivered the girls. Her mommy (my friend Julie) was on bed rest and Quinny was born 3 weeks after the girls were. We also taught at the same school on the same grade level while we were pregnant with these 3. Such fun memories!!

Quinny with her mommy and daddy

Carson being silly post-party!! He won't dress up as a pirate, but he'll wear a princess crown! Ha!! :)

No comments: