Sunday, September 19, 2010

Uh-Oh!!

Just when I was certain that strep wasn't going to spread through our house (Emmy was diagnosed last Monday), Carson started running a fever! We spent a fun day lunching, strolling, and playing at The Galleria with Chels and Carter. As soon as we got home Carson went and layed down in his bed. That NEVER happens, so I knew something was wrong! Sure enough he was hot, so I checked....100.7! I feel terrible we exposed a small army of kids at the Galleria playground, and most importantly our buddy Carter! Sorry Chels, I hope your child has a better immune system than mine! Ugh!!
Poor guy...he doesn't sit on my lap often! I'm glad that my photog Ellie caught this one!

2 comments:

Binford Family said...

oh no! Get better soon buddy!!

Lainey-Paney said...

Hope he's better soon.
In the meantime....enjoy the snuggling!