Sunday, September 5, 2010

Spaghetti Warehouse

Today we ate at dinner one of our old favorites...Spaghetti Warehouse. We used to eat their ALL of the time, like multiple times a week. However, like so many other places Sam and I ended up burning ourselves out on it. Carson still calls it his favorite place to eat, and the girls are pretty fond of it. I had a coupon for "Spaghetti" (as Sam and I always called it) that expires tomorrow, so we headed there this evening! I was showing Sam some pics that were on my camera, and that's when the requests to take pictures began. The little ones love being photographers!

Emmy's pic of Daddy and Car

Car's pic of Emmy eating her wedding soup

Ella's pic of her big bros

Ella smiling pretty before she started with her silly poses that followed!

El is wearing her Barbie dress, a gift from Grancie and Robin this weekend.

I do not even know!! Cade took this one, and he probably told her to pose this way! Ugh!!

No comments: