Saturday, October 2, 2010

The State Fair 2010

Without breaking tradition Sam and I spent our 13th year together at the fair with our gang! I guess because the fair was our first date (the day after we met), we have always loved it!

This year the kids saw the Bird Show for the 1st time, and they were mesmerized! Very cool!

Our first stop was the TX Star Ferris wheel...here are the girls and I in line.

Emma and Ella...first time on the TX Star

Daddy and Carson chose to stay on the ground!

Cade and I in line

Emmy and Cade about to begin the ride

Ellie and I were seat buds

Cade took this pic of the OU truck

the view from above

sweet girls were getting a bit nervous!


We got to ride in the pink cars just like the girlies wanted


Cade shooting hoops on the midway.

Of course Sam can't miss out!

The little ones played darts






stuffed in the trunk of a suburban at the car show!

My favorite treat! I also enjoyed cotton candy and a Strawberry Chill! Yum!

Carson had a chocolate covered strawberry shish-k-bob



This is the only pic I took in the petting zoo. By this time it was getting waaaayyy too crowded to hang around!


soooo tired and ready to go home after a fun day!

And that was a wrap! Without a doubt we will be back to do it all over again next year!

No comments: