Sunday, September 5, 2010

The Girls' 1st Day of Pre-K

Last Wednesday (9/1) the girls had their first day of pre-K. I can hardly believe that this is their last year before they will be in school with me!! Sam and I are counting down our payments to the private school, we have 9 months to go! It will be soooo crazy and wonderful not to have childcare payments!! We have been paying basically an extra house payment in childcare since the girls were born. I am so thankful for the excellent school experience that they have had, but boy it has been expensive!

This year the girls picked out their own outfits for their 1st day of school. They were very proud of their choices! Ella wore monkeys and Emma wore the preppy vest and tie. ;)
I took the day off of school to take and pick up the girls, and I tried to soak up every moment!

Fun sparkly backpacks!

Emma

Ella

The guinea hens were in our yard when we were taking pictures. They are such interesting birds! The 4 of them are always together. 2 males and 2 females, and they stay in our neighborhood at all times.

Getting in the van, soooo ready to go!



Emmy

El

Miss Em walking to class

El walking to class, she was so done with posing!

Full cubbies!

Emma, with her teacher's gift

The girls and their teacher Mrs. Parks. Carson had her last year, and she is wonderful!

While the girls were at school I took lunch to Carson and Cade.

After pick up we stopped by the bank, and the girls got their favorite blue bank suckers!



Then we headed to Yoberry for some yum yogurt!

El

Last stop of the day was the library to check out some books!
I sure wish I could take them to school every day!

No comments: