Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Boys' First Day of School 2010

Monday was Cade's first day of 6th grade and Carson's first day of kindergarten. Sam and the boys posed for a few pictures before they headed to the boys' classrooms. Here we are in front of my classroom.

The boys, mama, and some interference from the sun.

I'm so glad that they get to be in the same school for a year. They will never be in the same school again. :(

My big kindergartner. He is loving his class and Mrs. Binford, his teacher.

Walking down the 4th grade hall. Mommy was a little teary here.

And since I was snapping pictures, I decided to take a few of my classroom, since it is my home away from home! Come on in, and take a tour! :)
This year I went with Crocodiles, or Alligators (I don't know the difference) for locker tags. Notice the pink duck tape on some of the tags! I already have mess ups and no extra tags! Ugh!!

I finally got all 9 of my class pictures framed and displayed above the lockers.

The view from my desk...



The view from my window! Love it!!

My class seems really sweet after 2 days!! The major bonus is for right now I only have 15 kids! It's heaven!!

The bulletin board outside of my room.

Room 504!

I love teachers decorations! Definitely one of my favorite parts of teaching! Ha!

Lunch menu

B-day chart

Making use of cabinet for my helper display

No comments: