Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Chop Chop!

The girls have been wanting their hair short "like Quinn" (their good friend) for quite some time. We finally gave in yesterday when we headed out to do back-to-school haircuts. So....the girls will head back to school in September with cute bob hair-cuts.
Here they are posing for their last long-hair pic. The hairs a bit messy because we pulled it out of a pony tail, and they were sporting gowns because they had P.J. Day at VBS.

Carson's back to school cut

and Cades

pics are out of order, but I was pretty sad when this beautiful hair was cut off

Ella

Emma

Ella post cut

twin pony-tails

Carson and I waiting on the girls to be done

Cade pretending he has a pony-tail

Cade and silly El with an arm full of tats!

Ellie holding her pony-tail


Emmy really loved her hair, but she was SICK of me taking pictures!

Emmy happy later that night at home!

2 comments:

Meg said...

They look so cute. I'm due for my Quinn cut pretty soon here too. :)

Shawna Nicholson said...

You are posting so much lately...that I'm thinking I should "bling" your blog...but I LOVE LOVE LOVE this design. :) Let me know if you want a change. I will be happy to do it! :)