Thursday, July 30, 2009

Drawing on the Door

While at Target I came across something that I knew would keep the little ones entertained on a long summer day (not complaining, but some of these days seem long!). So yesterday for a whole 30 minutes we had no fighting, whining, or messes. If you don't have Crayola's Window Crayons get your hands on some! It is $3.99 well spent, and it cleaned off without any issues! Before beginning I explained that these crayons were only for windows, and they were never ever to write on a wall or window without my permission, and afterwards these crayons were hidden. That being said, I am sure I will have a post eventually in which one of the littles drew a mural on a wall in their bedroom! : )

Emmy concentrating hard....excuse our ugly 1970s sliding glass door!

Carson's blue design


Emmy


Ella Cate

No comments: