Sunday, January 13, 2008

Long Time, No Post...

I cannot believe that I have written NOTHING in over 2 weeks! I will give myself just a small break... I have been sick with pneumonia for a week, and in my opinion I have been near death more than once! I am praying hourly that noone else in my house comes down with this nasty bug. Here are a couple of random pictures (taken the week before I was sick...my camera did not see the light of day the week I was sick) of happenings around our busy house. Can you believe that we still bathe all 3 of them together!? We obviously need a MUCH bigger tub, but they have so much fun together!


I am not sure about the pose the girls were doing, but everyone was dressed and ready to go to the gym.


These are Carson's shoes that he got as a Christmas present. However Emmy has adopted them and wants to wear them all of the time.


The girls LOVE their kitchen that Santa got them. They have really surprised Sam by playing with it daily....he said that it would sit around and collect dust.


Emmy...notice the Dora nightgown...another current fave of the girls.

No comments: