Sunday, November 11, 2007

Really Rare

I am posting this picture because it is VERY rare that both Sam and I are in a picture with all (or in this case most) of our children. I love family pictures, but these days in our house they are not common. It is too hard to contain all of the kids, and then have someone else take the picture. I know that there are many places that we could go to and pay big bucks to have our picture taken, but time-wise and money-wise that is not an option for us right now. I am hoping that as the kids get older family photo opportunities become much easier. Anyway, I am thankful for this picture even if only 3 of the 5 people photographed are looking at the camera, even though our living room is littered with toys, even though the girls are not matching (one hang up of mine) because Ella Cate already has her jammies on, even though Carson's face can't be seen, and even though Caden isn't pictured because he is being sweet enough to capture this moment (he got the camera and snapped this on his own, by the way)!

No comments: