Sunday, November 11, 2007

Party at the Park

On Saturday Carson's girlfriend, Ashlynn, had her 3rd birthday party at Trinity Park in Fort Worth. The whole Stewart family went and enjoyed a gorgeous November day outdoors. We played outside, ate hot dogs, and then got to take a fun ride on the Trinity train. It was the girls' very first ride on the train. I love this train! It takes you on a very scenic, almost 45 minute ride, through Trinity Park. Sadly, I didn't get any good pictures on the train because I was sitting next to Ella Cate. Her idea of the train ride was standing up and trying to touch everything we passed. So, instead of taking pictures I fed her every snack that I had in my diaper bag to keep her seated.
Carson is hanging out with his best bud, Ethan, and his g-friend, Ashlynn.


Carsy and Ethy... their names for each other


Ella Cate and Emma Claire lounging in a Budweiser chair at the party....it's not mine!


Ethan, Carson, and the girlys getting ready to eat their hot dogs.

No comments: