Saturday, February 4, 2012

This is How We Roll....erskate!! :)

Reese had her 9th birthday party at the skating rink today! I wasn't sure how the girls would handle roller skating, but they LOVED it!! They would've stayed at the rink all day!! Who knew?!

Here is what happened seconds after the first pic was taken...HILARIOUS!!

Here are the girls not cooperating for a pic, but I had to include it, because I love the little girl they are posing with! She is the little sister of one of my students, and she is beyond precious!! She never left my girls' sides today!! I wish she was a little older than 9, and I would hire her to babysit!!!

Ella Cate and a handy little skating friend!

Ella

The gang!

Quinny and El

Emmy got the hang of it soooo quickly!

Ha! :)

Em


Hokey-Pokey with the birthday girl!

Emmy

The b-day bunch

sweet Ella Belle and her handy device!

1 comment:

Binford Family said...

these pictures made me giggle.... I loved rollerskating as a kid! They look precious!