Saturday, February 11, 2012

Celebrating Being 6 at Royal Jump!!

Today the girls had their birthday party at Royal Jump, which is a bounce house place inside of our mall. It's an old Steve and Barry's store that they converted to a huge area filled with bounce houses, and lots of room for kids to run and play.

Posing with Carson before jumping the afternoon away!

Abby celebrated in style! I love her bow and her 2 little teeth!

Carter and Colt

Abby liked my necklace that Sam claimed look like garlic! Ha!!

Here are Em with some friends from her class. I didn't do a great job of taking pictures. The kids were all over the place. I didn't even get pics of some of the party goers before my camera battery died! I guess that shouldn't surprise me! I'm never prepared with my camera! Ugh!!

my girls

Caleb and I

My friends since 6th grade. :)

Emmy with Quinny and Grayson

The big boys played a little b-ball

silly girls!

Thank goodness Stevi offered to take pics for me when we were getting ready to eat cake! She got some great shots before my camera battery died!

Ella and Ashlyn were glued at the hip the entire party! They hadn't seen each other since November, and Ella was so excited to play with her!

sweet bunch ready for cake!

Gage, Carson, and Corbin. Carson was sooo excited to play with Corbin!

The girlies with Ashlyn and Grayson

The Rapunzel and Barbie cakes were enjoyed at the party, but I always love taking them home and eating the leftovers. However, this year that wasn't meant to be! Cade dropped the remainder of the Rapunzel one in the mall parking lot, and when we were out to dinner the dogs got into the Barbie cake and devoured it!! HUGE mess!
Ugh!

The girls got many sweet presents from their friends and family

bros with the b-day girls

Julie...I was soooo thankful that everyone helped us serve, take pics, clean up etc... I'm so used to these places having party hosts, that I felt a little overwhelmed! It was so great to have help!

Colt and Cade

Mommy and El

Daddy and Em

Daddy and Em

Mommy and Em

I burned my finger on El's candle...I love her concerned look! :)

After the party Daddy took the girls for manis and pedis! They were so excited!

Then we had dinner at one of our favorite "easy" places..Corner Bakery


They wore sandals, so their toes could dry! Probably looked a little silly with temps in the 30s



They sat at their own table!


After dinner we opened the presents from their party.




Carson used his Valentines $ from Grancie to buy this Lego Hero Factory guy.



Grayson got the girls a heart earring/necklace set. They LOVE it!!



new Paul Frank slippers from Carter and Abby

and a new purse from a little boy in their class!!
They had a great b-day party, and the celebrating continues til Tuesday, which is their official birthday!

No comments: