Thursday, February 23, 2012

Fun in February!!!

Ella was honored at KKNA today because she was the super citizen for her class for the 4th 6 weeks...she's posing with Mrs. Chumchal, our principal!

sweet Ellie being recognized!



I tried to get a pic of Em before the assembly....ha!!!

El and Grayson! :)

On Presidents Day 5 of us got in to see The Muppets for $3.00!!! I LOVE deals!!

The city dug up our yard to fix our neighbors gas line!!! UGH!

CRAZY Em and friends!

Our indoor soccer star!

Carson

water bottle fight while waiting for his turn....soooo typical!


The city tried to restrain our tree while digging!!! Poor scarred tree!! :(( He's so old! I'm really hoping he's ok!

The HUGE cupcakes my neighbor teacher got for her class on Valentines! My class was soooo jealous, as they got mini cupcakes! She got them at Costco for an awesome deal!!

My 6th b-day girls in my classroom 2-14-12

What my girls bought with their Justice giftcards from the Willifords

checkers at Cracker Barrell

ride home from school 2-14-12

Nathan's SIXTEENTH b-day dinner at On The Border!!!




Uncle Caleb and the b-day girls! :):)

No comments: