Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Rhianna's Loud Tour 2011

Friday 7/8 Sam and I went to see Rhianna at The AAC. I found out that the tickets were $20.11 each (cause The Mavs were 2011 NBA champions), and I couldn't pass them up! Plus I love Rhianna!! My Pandora station is always set to her when I run, cause I love her music! We had a bit of trouble finding someone to keep the kids, but Uncle John and Aunt Madonna saved the day and watched them for us. We ate at the Hard Rock Cafe before the concert, and then headed to The AAC. We thought Cee Lo Green was opening for Rhianna, but apparently he dropped off the tour about 10 days before our concert, due to another commitment. J. Cole??? opened for her...1st disappointment...Rhianna was great!!! However, sadly, only about an hour after the concert a spotlight caught fire on stage, and we had to evacuate. Boo!! I was having so much fun watching her! Apparently we aren't getting a refund, and I don't think she's coming back (even though she tweeted that she would). Oh well...we had fun, and we weren't out alot of $$ for the tickets! I'll take a night out any day, even if it ends with having to evacuate the AAC..ha!
My favorite drink in the world...pickled tink at The Hard Rock...soooo yummy!!

Rhianna and I...ha!!

No comments: