Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My 18 days are Over!!

After 18 days of teaching summer school, I am all finished!! We did some celebrating when I was almost done, and then once again when I was all the way done! I was so ready for my summer! Getting June, July, and half of August off is a major perk for my job. This year and last year I gave my June up to make some extra cash. Thankfully I worked with very nice people, and I had a sweet class, but I am soaking up the rest of my summer for sure!!
During the final week of summer school we took the boys to the track one evening. Carson rode and rode around and around, and Cade did some running. The girls were with Ms. Aimee that night, so the boys had Mommy and Daddy all to themselves! You can tell just how hard Carson was working (and how hot it was) in the picture above.

I did some celebrating with friends at Blue Mesa too!! I hadn't seen Julie all summer, so it was fun to catch up!!

My delicious swirl! Yummy!!

The Thursday that I finished we had a yummy dessert at Braum's!

And then finally last Saturday we had a kid free night!! That hasn't happened for a loooonnngg time! We had fun! Mall massages, The Hangover 2, Saltgrass, Yummylicious, and the gym Sunday morning before we picked up the gang!! Thoroughly enjoyed!! :)

No comments: