Sunday, October 3, 2010

Highlander Cheer and Flag Football

Saturday was the first flag football game of the season! This year the girls are cheering for Carson's team since the league groups pre-K/Kindergarten together. It will only be this way for one year. After kindergarten they are split up by grades, and only one grade makes up a team. I will soak it up for this season, because it is great having them all going to one place at one time!
Everyone was raring to go for our 7:30a.m. arrival at the fields!

The girls are cheering with 2 of their very best friends Quinny and Ashlyn. Miss Aimee (Ashlyn's mom) and I are sponsoring the cheer team for the season. We are definitely learning as we go, but it's been fun! Here are the girls with Quinn before the game began.

Emmy Claire full of spirit!!

Quinn and Ella Cate in "ready position" :)

Ella Cate cheering

Em

Quinn and Cade...she loves him...it is the sweetest thing!

Emma and Ashlyn!

1-2-3-4 come on Highlanders let's score!!!

sooooo cute to watch!!!

running through the banner at half time!



Carson and teammates running through the banner

throwing out spirit sticks

lots of fun throwing spirit sticks to the crowd

my silly girls with me!



tunnel for the players after the game

cheerleaders and players exchanging spirit sticks

the bunch with their buddies Ethan and Ashlyn

post game pictures in the driveway!



Grancie came to see the game and brought prizes...she brought the girls this Taylor Swift doll...they loooovee it!!

1 comment:

Binford Family said...

Love all the pictures!! The one of Caden at the Fair in the foot ball guy outfit- so funny. Made me laugh out loud. Love that the girls are cheering for Carson's team- I cheered from 4th grade up and loved it. I also coached all through high school, they look like naturals!! I enjoyed catching up on your blog- the pictures of Carson melt me, guess I have a new love for the little guy, he is now like one of my own.