Thursday, October 15, 2009

Splish Splash, Elly and Cooper were taking a bath'

Last night, after Emma got out of the bathtub her spot was taken up by our puppy. All 70+ pounds of him hopped right in the tub and plopped down next to El! He LOVES the water!! He prefers to drink his water from a running spout or hose, or even dropping from the sky in the form of rain! ;) He sat patiently while El scrubbed, lathered, and poured on her Cooper. They both had a blast!!
look how BIG he is!!

Emmy and I were watching in amazement as Sam snapped away! Nothing short of a Kodak moment!

3 comments:

Chelsi said...

That is TOO cute! Our dogs have never jumped in with Carter, but one time while I was taking a bath, Fenway jumped in with me. I wasn't quite as patient as Ella, I kicked Fenway out!

Binford Family said...

that dog is huge! by the way... thank goodness for blogs when you have a newborn.... notice the time :) how ever would I stay awake to nurse without them!!??

Binford Family said...

well the time isnt correct... its 2:00am