Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thankful x 30

I truly am thankful x (times) 30!! I have so much to be thankful for! I wish that I had the time to do a really cool post about all of the many things that I am thankful for. Since I don't, I wanted to post pictures of the people in my life that bless me every second of every day.

My little ones had their Thanksgiving feast at school, and my wonderful teammate covered my class so that I could go and be with them at their feast. Cade came with me to join in the fun.


Ella Cate and Emma Claire


Cade helped me out so much! Since the girls and Carson were feasting in separate rooms, he would stay in one room as I went to the other.


Cade and his "indian" sisters.

Cade and I posed with the girls before we headed back to school. Can you tell by the look on Emmy's face that major tears were about to occur??? : (

We are headed to Texarkana tomorrow after I help Sam out with an inventory count for an an audit (extra $ for me!).
We will spend Wednesday night and all day Thursday being with family. The kids are very excited to go to the country! I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving! : )

1 comment:

Chelsi said...

The girl's outfits are TOO cute!!!!! I love the shirts, tights, skirts and boots!!! Oh and the bow makes it all perfect!! I want a little girl!!