Wednesday, November 5, 2008

"I Not Ella" and "I Not Emma"

"I not Emma!"

"I not Ella!"
Over the past couple of days my girls have begun to correct me anytime that I call them by their twin's name. Sadly, that happens more often than I care to admit. I can easily tell the girls apart when I look straight at their faces, but when I look at them from the side or behind it is VERY hard to tell who's who. The poor girls are used to their mama calling them the wrong names at least a couple of times a day, so I guess that it has started to get on their nerves. ; ) Anytime I am wrong I am very quickly corrected by little voices saying "I not Ella", or "I not Emma". They know that Mommy needs all the help that she can get! My girls are growing up fast! : (



3 comments:

Binford Family said...

I wish Grayson was talking! That is so precious! Can you believe that they are almost 3! Just yesterday we were both so pregnant and we so excited for our little ones to be here... Now here we are with precious angels that are growing so fast.

da momma said...

THEY ARE SUCH PRETTY GIRLS! AND LOOK SO MUCH ALIKE! YOU ARE A BLESSED MOMMY & DADDY!

Chelsi said...

That is too cute! Soon they'll be saying, "I not Carson or Caden" too!