Thursday, December 13, 2007

Proud Parent of Preschool Performers

Dear Carson, Ella Cate, and Emma Claire,
I really enjoyed watching the 3 of you sing at your school musical tonight! My friend Brandy saved us a really good seat, thank goodness! I was able to see all of the action. Carson, I felt really special when you shouted "Mommy" and gave me a huge smile as your class entered the sanctuary. Mr. Carson, I was a very PROUD Mommy when the music teacher (Ms. Aimee) called your name to get your class started off in the singing of "Jingle Bells". You sang out loud and clear, and the rest of your class followed along. Emma Claire I was super relieved that even though you caught my stare as you entered the sanctuary, you were a big girl and you kept walking (a couple of other little souls in your class let out wails when they saw their parents). Ellie you didn't see us, but you walked into that sanctuary like you had done it a MILLION times before! I loved seeing you girls sing and boogie to "Twinkle Twinkle Christmas Star" and "Feliz Navidad". Y'all really got down. I tried to get video, but I didn't really have a good angle with all of the other little ones jamming in the "mini mosh pit" : ). I guess the cool moves y'all know are coming from all the times that we have danced to The DoodleBops! After y'all sang you were very patient and I captured a few good pictures. Since you all were patient picture participants we got to go and have cookies in the foyer. I think the four of you (Cade included) ate at least a dozen cookies between you. Ella, Grancie said that you loved your cookies so much that you didn't want to share with her...we will work on that! I really enjoyed the show that the three of you put on tonight! What a joy it is to be y'all's mommy!
I love you!!!! xoxoxo Mommy
p.s. Cade you were a big help tonight. I loved how you knew on your own to get dressed in a collared shirt and put your cologne on before we left. You knew it was a special night! I love you!!

Our family after the big show


Ella Cate and Emma Claire with their teachers Ms. Alicia and Ms. Cindy


Grancie and Robin came to see the big show.


Nana and Grandad came to see the show too. In this picture Emma Claire is munching on her cookie, and Ella Cate is stressed out because she has finished her cookie and she needs another one. ; )

No comments: