Monday, October 15, 2007

Yipee...Carson is 3!!


Carson turned three last Thursday (October 11). I had hoped to post on his actual birthday, but that didn't happen. He had a great birthday that he is still talking about! First, he celebrated at school with birthday cupcakes. After we got home from school he played with toys from Mommy and Daddy. That evening he had a carousel party at the mall...he couldn't have been more excited!

I decided to write an acrostic poem for my sweet three year old boy. I just LOVE acrostic poems! I make my poor students write at least 5 a year.

Cute as a button
Action packed always
Really long eyelashes (courtesy of Daddy)
Sweet food lover
Older brother to his "babies" ( as he still calls them)
Never lets me go without kisses

I love you my sweet Car!! xoxoxo Mommy



No comments: