Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Bruster's and Big Girls

This evening we went to Bruster's Ice cream ( my new favorite place for treats). Our school was having at fundraiser there so Cade, Carson, and I headed there for some yummy ice cream. They had the very best fat free/sugar free raspberry swirl ice cream! That was of course what I ordered, Cade had an Oreo cone, and Carson had a chocolate ice cream cone. Kids under 40 inches get a FREE ice cream cone! So, I only had to pay for Caden and myself! Carson was free....I love free! We will be frequenting this place lots with all of our less than 40 inchers! : ) Here the boys are posing with Mrs. Cotton...the banana for the night.


Here I am with my ice cream face boys!


Carson and his "cute" chocolate cone.


Emma Claire and Ella Cate turned 20 months on Monday. I just got around to taking a "20 month picture" today. I guess in this picture they are actually 20 months and 1 day. : )



Look at Emma Claire's cute pigtails that Lilli Ann fixed!

No comments: