Saturday, March 17, 2012

Spring Break Days 3, 4, and 5!!!

We had a great day 3,4, and 5 of our Springbreak!!!! I didn't keep up with posting, and these pics are all out of order, but we had sooooo much fun! On day 3 we met Bren, Colt, Chels, Carter, and Abby at our favorite park in Coppell! We had a picnic, and it was so much fun! On day 4 Grancie treated us to Lego land and Chik Fil A!!! Fun times!! On day 5 we got to visit Charity, who is in from Hawaii!!! We met up at her parents house in The Colony with the kids!! Just like old times!!!!
Legoland with Grancie!
3-D chalk at the park
park fun with Abs
Me with Charity's daughter Maddie
This is Charity's oldest daughter Trinity and I
Char and me!
I had wayyyyy too much wine....it doesn't agree with me!!!
My pretty Shawn!
Carter and Ella Bella
With Charity's Grandma Fella...sweetest lady EVER!
Abby and her sweet mama
Char-bear
We had soooo much fun catching up at Charity's parent's house!
My sweet girlfriends
Lego minitown at Legoland
Legoland with Dirk in Legos!! Thanks Grancie!
At The beautiful park in Coppell with Abby Paige!

No comments: