Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Spring Break Day2

I loved our second day of spring break!! Everyone got to do something very special, but different too!! Carson was picked up bright and early by his Uncle John to spend the day/night with his cousin, Noah. Cade and I headed to downtown Dallas to tour The Dallas Holocaust Museum. We had a great time and learned alot about a very sad time in history.

We were lucky enough to get to sit in on a nearly 2 hour lecture from a Holocaust survivor. His story was one I will never forget.


What an amazing man this gentleman is.

 We did some walking in Founders Plaza before we headed to lunch

These got out of order, but the girlies got to paint pottery at Creative Hands after Cade and I got back from the museum!
Ellie painted Hello Kitty

 pre painting!

 Back to my outing with Cade...He chose lunch at Sonny Bryan's BBQ in The Westend



 more painting!! Em painted Ariel



 almost finished products!!



While we waited on the girls' paintings to be glazed we did a little browsing/window shopping! What a fun day!!!


I wish every week was spring break!! :):)

No comments: