Thursday, April 21, 2011

Some Pure Randomness

My first bit of pure randomness is courtesy of Sam. I just had to document the picture of Kenny Chesney that he cut out of the paper on stuck to the fridge for me. I had groaned the whole night before because Kenny and The Zac Brown Band were less than 5 miles away from me at The Cowboy Stadium and I had no ticket!

Car took this pic of my classroom ceiling displaying a couple of the fun things that make me smile on a daily basis...my Mavs pinata, butterfly wind chime, and my fun chandelier

I took these next couple of pics to document just a couple of the really cool things that a guy named Smitty has done for our school. He's a tattoo artist in Fort Worth and has amazing talent. He always decorates for special events for our school, he's designed t-shirts, yearbook covers, and much more...all free hand. He will no longer be a parent at our school next year because his daughter is in 6th grade, and just like Cade she will head to junior high next year! We will sure miss him and the cool things he does for our school!


And here is my Ellie Bean's new past time...she loves getting up on HER top bunk and arranging beds for her stuffed animals. She spends forever up there and I eavesdrop as she talks to all of her "babies". :)

No comments: