Wednesday, January 12, 2011

His 2 Front Teeth are Gone

Last week Carson's teacher pulled his tooth that we were referring to as his "snaggle tooth". Since he lost the first top tooth about a month ago the other top tooth had become very loose and shifted toward the middle of his mouth. It made it look like he had only one tooth. And while it was pretty funny, I was ready to get that snaggle tooth out of his mouth! He wouldn't let Sam or me touch it, so since he had let her pull his other tooth, I asked for her help! On the Monday that we came back from the Christmas break I asked for Mrs. Binford's help, and by the morning announcements snaggle tooth was gone! I love his toothless look!

1 comment:

Shawna Nicholson said...

Super cute! This kiddo loses teeth fast! Corbin has one loose tooth on the top...but it will probably be a couple months or so. :)