Friday, February 26, 2010

R.I.P. Slickers

Our sweet puppy Slick went to heaven almost 3 weeks ago. He would have turned 13 years old in April. He has been a part of my life since I met Sam in October 1997. Sam had him for 2 months before we met. He was a great pup who will be a part of countless memories, and he will forever hold a place in our hearts.
One of our very last pictures of Slick was taken Christmas Eve while he was sleeping next to Sam's dad, whom Slick has always adored.

Slick and Ella Cate-December 2009...he was always soooo tolerable of the kids!

with the girls and sister Sophie

1 comment:

Shawna Nicholson said...

oh my gosh! I had no idea. So sorry. It's no fun losing a pet, or having to explain the loss to little ones. Gosh...I remember back when we met Sam...he was so little. RIP Slick. :(