Friday, February 19, 2010

First 1/2 of February 2010

So much has happened since my last post...WAY back on the last day of December!! I have no idea how a month and a half passed by, and I was somehow unable to add anything to this blog! So many fun things have happened around here! I'll start out with the brand new 4 year olds, since our February pretty much centers around them and their big birthday!

Before their big b-day, they came home from school with these life sized cards (that they are wearing in the picture above) for Sam and me. They sang a special song to go along with their presentation...so special for us!!

The girls special day was spent having a party with friends and family at ASI Gymnastics! They LOVED every second of their Princess themed gymnastics party!

getting ready for guests to arrive....they actually turned 4 at the very beginning of their party...Ella at 2:04 p.m. and Emmy at 2:06 pm...I am never organized enough to get a picture of them the minute that they turn a year older....

Emma (left) Ella (right)

at the house before their party holding up their "fours"


at ASI for party time!!


Ella Cate


Daddy and his sweet princesses

Emma's cake

Ella's cake...this is the 1st year that they wanted individual cakes, so because of that we opted for Target cakes rather than the pricey specialty bakery cakes.

singing "Happy Birthday"






most of the party guests watching one of the coaches jump HIGH on the trampoline

many guests looking on at the action on the gym floor

the girls loved the great ASI coach who hosted their party!

they got to be the leaders of all of the games...they felt soooo special!

Emma

Ella



Bettie and Quinny

Gage

Carter, Carson, and Corbin

Sam, Uncle John, and Aunt Madonna

G-Dad and Nathan

Cade and Grancie
\
Colt and Carson

Emmy and Ashlyn

Noah

Colt and Cade

Reese and Julian

Nana and G-Dad

Meg, Julie, and me

Me and Uncle Caleb

me, Chels, and Shawna

Mom and me

Brenda and me....parties are the couple of times a year that I seem to be able to capture special pictures like these...so I always ask everyone to pose with me ;)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Something else that was really special this month was the snowstorm that we had in the DFW area. Supposedly the last time DFW recieved this much snow was 32 years ago....I didn't get to see it then because I was'nt born yet....my mom was newly pregnant with me!! Crazy!! The kids LOVED every second of the snow, and Sam and I thought that it was pretty fun too!!

Thursday afternoon when the kids got home from school

The sad snowman that noone would help me with...I think Cade was embarrassed to pose with me in front of him!!

He's wearing the kids preschool shirt

building the snowman...Cooper and Sophie loved the snow too!








-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We went to a Mavs game with Brenda, Colt, Chels, and Carter at the beginning of February. It was the girls' 1st Mavs game, and they had a blast!!

We have a picture like this exactly 4 years ago 2/26 when I was 35 weeks pregnant with the girls...EXACT same pose, only the girls were in my tummy...soooo funny

the crew

eating at Hooter's pre-game


2 comments:

da momma said...

i cant believe yall went to hooters with all the kids!!! The girls birthday pics were just precious and We loved the snow too!! You are such a pretty momma! Keep posting..We like keeping up with yall and wish we saw you more often! whit

Binford Family said...

looks like the girls had a great b-day. Sorry we had to miss it! Cute pictures of the snow!