Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Running with Cooper

Cooper and I were running this evening when I suddenly realized a very familiar truck had pulled up next to us. Inside were all of my favorite people. Cade had the window rolled down taking pictures of Cooper and me as we ran. We kept running so that they could capture a few action shots. Sam and I both think that Cooper is so pretty when he runs. He is starting to be able to hang for longer distances.
I am training for The Whiterock Half Marathon in December, and I'm hoping that as my runs get longer in the coming weeks Cooper can make it the longer distances. I love having a running buddy!

Here I am realizing that my fam has pulled up!

running on!

2 comments:

Chelsi said...

I'm glad he's doing better with running!

Binford Family said...

I would so do White Rock with you but not enough time for me to train after Denton gets here. I was thinking about Cow Town in Feb in Ft Worth... but not sure... will prob. be needing sleep instead of training! Good luck!!