Monday, August 24, 2009

Cade's First Day of 5th grade/ My first day of my 9th Year

Today was Cade's first day of 5th grade, and it was my first day of my 9th year of teaching. Sam always brings Cade by my classroom so we can all get a picture together. This has been our tradition since he was in Kindergarten!
He seemed so big today! So proud of his Jordans and his backpack that has a pouch for his I-Touch! So different from that 5 year old I brought to school with me a few years back! I'm so thankful that I've gotten to be at school with him all this time! He is an awesome kid!

Our traditional 1st day picture! It's hard to believe that Carson will be in this pic next school year!!

1 comment:

Shawna Nicholson said...

Geez...Erica..we are getting old! Caden is going to be in middle school next year!! Crazy.
Anyway, according to Chelsi, I got the old version of her camera...and now I don't even remember what model# it is....ugh. Anyway...I got photoshop too...and that will probably be harder than the camera to figure out...but I'll do it! ;) Once I figure out how to use my digital scrapbook software with photoshop...I'll re-bling your "Valentine's Day" blog for you! :) Nap mats have been my worst nightmare...can't even talk about it. :) I'll let you know when I get one. :)