Monday, January 26, 2009

Sweet Surprise!

Today I uncovered my old camera. I hadn't seen it since Chels and I went on our Austin adventure in mid November. I discovered some sweet memories that I realized I had never even uploaded! I was in need of the smiles that these pictures brought me on this chilly Monday evening!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Crib Dilemma-July 2008
Here are the girls back in late summer when they used to climb out of their cribs and wedge themselves underneath!

Big girl beds were in the near future!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Christmas shopping in Austin-November 2008
I took this picture back in November on my annual shopping adventure with Chels (that I never even blogged about). We had a great time! Anyway, Pottery Barn Kids had dolls named Emmy and Ellie. They were ridiculously expensive, so instead of buying them I decided to take a picture instead!

Chels and I went to The Oasis and sat outside to watch the sun set

Chels enjoying our time....I am in need of another Austin weekend real soon! ; )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
4 years old-October 2008
This pic was taken on or around Carson's 4th b-day in October. He received this Transformer watch as a gift.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dallas Zoo -August 2008
Frolicking in the water at The Dallas Zoo last summer


Carson


Emma Claire


Our zoo gang


This picture took me totally off guard! I CANNOT believe how much Carter has grown and changed in 6 short months.


Funny girls!

1 comment:

Chelsi said...

Awww- I love the old picts! I often wonder where my baby went too! He looks SO young!