Monday, January 16, 2012

Mavs vs Kings

On Saturday Sam and I were invited to The Mavs game with his co-workers! I was excited to have a night out without kids, and thankful to not have to spend a penny!

in Victory Plaza pre-game

We ate at the buffet in The Jack Daniels club, and our table was right next to the window overlooking the practice court. It was so neat to watch all of the players warm up. I was a bit starstruck! Dirk kept looking through the windows watching the football game that was on the restaurant's tv.

I somehow managed to only get pics of Dirk, but we saw Jason Terry, Lamar Odom, and others. I was trying to be discreet, everyone else at the table was acting like this was no big deal!! To me it was a huge deal!!

Our seats were awesome, Sam's co-workers were so nice, and The Mavs won!!


My FREE ticket! Hope they invite us again! :)

No comments: