Monday, December 26, 2011

Annual Austin Adventures!!

Chels and I went on our annual shopping/girls trip to Austin/San Marcos the second weekend in December! Oh, how I love this tradition of ours!! We have always managed to keep this tradition alive, and I'm so thankful! This year we had a special guest come along! Miss Abby Paige came, and she did awesome!
We did something a little different this year. We spent Friday night visiting with our friend Beth from waaaaayyyy back in middle school! Then on Saturday Beth and her little girl Lakelyn, shopped in San Marcos with us!! We had a great time!
Before we hit the outlets we stopped off at a neat little store in San Marcos that I learned about from a co-worker. They had this little tree display that we posed in front of!

First stop Friday...Chuy's in Round Rock! We always do that, and I love it! Abby munched on tortillas and baby food and was all smiles! After that we headed to the Round Rock Outlet Mall to shop.


Abby and Lakelyn ready to hit the San Marcos outlets! It was a bit chilly!!

They loved the little riding toys that were positioned every 10 feet at the outlets!

Abby tried on a hat in Janie and Jack! Cute smiley girl!

On Saturday night Chels and I went to Amy's Ice-cream...another of our must-dos! I took this picture of the Lulu-Lemmon store just cause I thought it was great! I could totally move to Austin tomorrow!!

Our little shoppers looking cute and Christmasy!!

No comments: