Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Thirty-two

I finally dragged the camera out of its summer hibernation to document my 32nd birthday! We had a great time celebrating this weekend! Since Sam was out of town on a work related trip during my 30th and 31st b-day, we decided to celebrate big this year because he was going to be in town! We started celebrating Saturday evening by having a night out with friends in Fort Worth. We ate at a yummy Mexican food restaurant called La Familia. I chose it mainly because I had heard that they served flaming margaritas! Yummy!

They even sang a special b-day song to me, and they gave me a sombrero to take home! ;)

I opened special presents from my friends...

had several flaming margaritas...

posed for pictures...

and even got a jalapeno bull and a pecan praline to take home!

After dinner we headed to 8.0 in Sundance Square to sit outside and listen to a neat band. We met up with another group of friends, and we had a great time!


On Sunday the celebrating continued....we met up with Mom and Robin for b-day dinner at Saltgrass. They spoiled me and got me tickets to the Sugarland concert in October, $, and delicious cupcakes!



Monday was my actual b-day. For lunch we met Sam at Chik-fil-A, and for dinner we tried a new place in The Highlands called Mandola's Italian Market. Their entrees were so-so, but their desserts were superb. Carrot cake, gelato, chocolate cake, and Italian cookies were had by all!! So good!



Posing with Emmy and Carson....holding flowers that they picked me from the restaurants flower beds! :)

1 comment:

Binford Family said...

Looks like you had a great birthday day! Cute pictures.