Sunday, June 6, 2010

My Longest Blogging Break...EVER!

I can't believe that I am actually posting something! It has been sooooo long since I've blogged! The last few months have been crazy busy, and with me starting my 1st week of summer school last Monday, summer hasn't really changed anything! I have lots to catch up on, and I'll start with a few fun things that happened this past April and May.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Park Row Christian Spring Musical.
The little ones did an awesome job in their spring musical. It was on one of their last days of school in May. We will really miss their teachers from this past year. The girls will be back there next year in pre-K, but Carson is moving on up and will start kindergarten at Key with me! That's hard for me to believe! I was pregnant with him when I started teaching at Key.

before the musical

Emmy giving us a semi embarrassed wave!

Carson walking into the sanctuary

girls are on the bottom row and Carson is on top

Ella Cate posing for us

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wedding at Wildscape Ranch in Mansfield
In early May we went to my second cousins wedding at a cool little farm in Mansfield. The kids had a great time watching the beautiful bride, who the girls thought was a princess, eating yummy food, loading up on candy from the candy bar, and running around!

the bride and her dad

at Wildscape Ranch



Grancie and one of my MoJo's sisters


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and of course I will wrap up with the Easter Egg hunt 2010


Emma


Ella




2 comments:

Binford Family said...

Carson looks so old in that picture with Cade! And in that first picture- your daughter looks JUST like you. Hope to see you guys some over the summer!!

Shawna Nicholson said...

Finally!...I have not wanted to change your design yet...because this is one of my favorites! :) Glad you finally got a chance to post something!