Monday, December 14, 2009

Thanksgiving in The Country '09





Thanksgiving passed weeks ago, yet I am just now getting around to posting about it. I guess, better late than never!
We had a great day visit in Texarkana at my grandparents' house, and we visited with family that we have been missing.
Wister, my grandad, got to take a field trip from the nursing home to have Thanksgiving with all of us. It is the first time that he has been back to his real home since April.
The kids enjoyed playing with their great-Uncle Clay, who is like a big kid, and they had a blast riding the 4-wheelers with their cousins. They are pumped that we get to visit Texarkana again for Christmas in less than a week. This time we get to spend the night, and they are thrilled!
Above is our 4 generations shot....my grandma, MoJo...my mom...me...and the girls

3 generations :)

Wister (my grandad) and Robin

my mom's brother playing with Emma and my cousin Emily watching

Ella Cate with a kitten that my Uncle Clay rescued and gave to Mo

such a sweet playful kitty

Emmy playing on the pool table...this silly pool table has kept them entertained for years!

play fighting with Uncle Clay

Mo giving Wissy a trim

No comments: