Monday, March 9, 2009

Sophie So Far...

Sophie has fit right into our big family. She is such an easy going dog, and she has adjusted so well! She loves to be held, played with and talked to, as I guess all puppies do. Her tolerance level for the kids is unbelievable, and for that I am so thankful. Here is what everyone thinks of Sophie so far...
Cade-babies her, worries about her when she is left, holds her all of the time
Carson-tells random strangers that he just got a cheee-wa-wa (his pronunciation)
Ella Cate-carries her everywhere (as I watch and hold my breath), bosses her around : ), she even let Sophie borrow her "pinkie" (shown above)
Emma Claire-says that she likes her old dog (Slick) better because he just sleeps (sounds like her mama!)
Sam- already spoiling, she slept on his chest last night
Me-Sam can't believe that my patience has remained in tact (so far) as we dive into the potty training stage. I love that she will let me carry her all around...I have never been around such a teeny dog, and I'm loving it!

Can you tell that El is forcing a cuddle with her sweet pup?!

1 comment:

Shawna Nicholson said...

Corbin says Chee-wa-wa too...just like that!! How funny.